Type of data processed and purpose of the processing
1) Navigation data
The computer systems and software procedures used to operate this site acquire, in normal operation, some personal data which are then implicitly transmitted in the use of Internet communication protocols. These data are used only for statistical information (therefore they are anonymous) and to check the correct functioning of the site and are deleted immediately after processing. The data on web contacts are not kept, however, for more than seven days, except for any investigations of computer crimes against the site. No data deriving from the web service will be communicated or disseminated.
2) Data provided voluntarily by users/visitors
If users/visitors, connecting to this site, send their personal data to access certain services, or to make requests via e-mail, this involves the acquisition by ItalWeb Consulting srl of the sender's address and/or of others any personal data that will be processed exclusively to respond to the request, or for the provision of the service. The personal data provided by users/visitors will be disclosed to third parties only if the communication is necessary to comply with the requests of the users/visitors themselves.
3) Third party cookies
4) Disabling Cookies
Microsoft Internet Explorer – Microsoft Edge – Google Chrome – Apple Safari – Opera – Mozilla Firefox
5) Anonymous browsing
The processing is carried out through automated tools (eg using electronic procedures and media) and / or manually (eg on paper) for the time strictly necessary to achieve the purposes for which the data were collected and, in any case, in compliance with the relevant regulations in force.
Optional supply of data
Apart from that specified for navigation data, users / visitors are free to provide their personal data. Failure to provide them may only result in the impossibility of obtaining what is requested.
Owner, Managers and categories of Appointees
The Data Controller is ItalWeb Consulting srl - based in Street Pietro Custodi 18 – 20136 Milano (IT) - which you can contact for an updated list of the personal data processing managers. Within the Company, the data concerning you will be processed by the employees of the Functions indicated in the aforementioned list. These employees operate as Appointees under the direct authority of the respective Data Processor.
Rights of interested parties
Pursuant to European Regulation 679/2016 (GDPR) and national legislation, the User can, in the manner and within the limits established by current legislation, exercise the following rights:
- request confirmation of the existence of personal data concerning him (right of access);
- know its origin;
- receive intelligible communication;
- have information about the logic, methods and purposes of the processing;
- request the updating, rectification, integration, cancellation, transformation into anonymous form, blocking of data processed in violation of the law, including those no longer necessary for the pursuit of the purposes for which they were collected;
- in cases of consent-based processing, receive only the cost of any support, its data provided to the owner, in a structured and readable form by a data processor and in a format commonly used by an electronic device;
- the right to lodge a complaint with the Supervisory Authority (Privacy Guarantor - link to the Guarantor page);
- as well as, more generally, to exercise all the rights that are recognized by the current provisions of the law.
Requests should be addressed to the Data Controller.